19th Annual New England Regional Braille Challenge Winners
The 19th Annual New England Regional Braille Challenge is officially a wrap! This competition, a national program of the Braille Institute, encourages blind and visually impaired children to hone their braille skills which are essential to success in the sighted world. Regional winners could be eligible to go on to the Braille Challenge finals in Los Angeles in June.
We’re excited to announce our regional winners below:
- Matheus Silva – Apprentice – Marlborough, MA
- Hannah Gevers – Freshman – Arlington, MA
- Artenisa Osmani – Sophomore – West Roxbury, MA
- Alan Quan – Junior Varsity – Westford, MA
- Kelly Cusack – Varsity – Glenmont, NY
Congratulations to both our regional winners and all of the participants who competed. A HUGE thanks to everyone who joined us at this year’s New England Braille Challenge!
Read more local coverage of winners here: