Adventure Is Out There. We’ll Steer You Towards It.
The Boston and New England area is home to a large variety of adaptive recreation programs that our consumers can participate in. These include; adaptive skiing, braille hiking paths, accessible canoeing, rowing and sailing, tandem biking, goal ball, beep baseball and so much more. In addition to these wide-ranging activities, the Carroll Center hosts the SailBlind Program to provide recreational sailing for persons who are blind.
- Accessible Adventures and Adaptive Recreation in Massachusetts State Parks and Beyond!
- Adaptive Sports New England
- Boston Nature Center Sensory Trail
- New England Regional Ski for Light
- SailBlind Program
- United States Association of Blind Athletes
- Universal Access Program – Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation
- Vermont Adaptive Ski & Sports