The Carroll Center for the Blind relies on private support to help us empower those who are blind or visually impaired to achieve independence and to lead a fulfilling life. Through gifts like yours, the Carroll Center positively impacts thousands of children, teens, and adults with vision loss every year. When you support the Carroll Center, you help us provide:
- More than 3,500 services a year to people of all ages and all stages of vision loss.
- A safe, welcoming space for our clients to make connections with their blind and visually impaired peers
- Summer programming for children and teens that compliments their school curriculum
- Vocational training for teens and adults who want to enter or re-enter the workforce
- Introduction to college and careers for high school students
- Scholarships for clients so that we don’t have to turn anyone away who needs us
“The Carroll Center gave me my confidence back. I left proudly embracing my cane, my disability and felt armed with the lasting tools that made me hold my head high proud of who I have become.”