Winners Announced: 20th Annual New England Regional Braille Challenge
The 20th Annual New England Regional Braille Challenge is officially a wrap! This competition, a national program of the Braille Institute, encourages blind and visually impaired children to hone their braille skills which are essential to success in the sighted world. Regional winners could be eligible to go on to the Braille Challenge finals in Los Angeles in June.
We’re excited to announce our regional winners below:
- Apprentice: Benjamin Silva – Marlborough, MA
- Freshman: Hannah Gevers – Arlington, MA
- Sophomore: Prasha Parajuli – Dartmouth, MA
- Junior Varsity: Alan Quan – Westford, MA
- Varsity: Paige Drury – Glastonbury, CT
Congratulations to both our regional winners and all of the participants who competed. Our heartfelt thanks to everyone who joined us in celebrating 20 years of loving braille at this year’s New England Braille Challenge!
A special thanks to our generous sponsors who helped make this event possible: