Information Day at The Carroll Center
Are you new to vision loss?
- Select appropriate rehabilitation or technical services through “informed choice.”
- Hear practical suggestions of staff and alumni who are visually impaired.
- Meet and mingle with other visually-impaired consumers.
- Learn about assistive technology and how a blind person can use a computer.
- See demonstrations of the latest devices in the Low Vision Clinic.
- Consider employment opportunities presented by our Job Placement Specialist.
- Participate in discussions about dealing with vision loss.
- Tour our campus, dormitory and technology center.