SPRING MARKETING INTERNSHIP
[Spring Semester 2020 (with possibility of extension to Summer 2020), 10+/hours a week, unpaid]
Are you a college student who has an interest in gaining hands-on experience in nonprofit, mission-focused marketing? The Carroll Center for the Blind is seeking a positive, energetic marketing intern who has a desire to learn about the nonprofit marketing industry. As a marketing intern, you’ll gain valuable experience in the nonprofit marketing field.
Each year, The Carroll Center for the Blind helps more than 4,000 blind or visually impaired children, adults and senior citizens gain the skills they need to live active and fulfilling lives. Our Newton campus houses our rehabilitation program, computer training classes, low vision store, and administrative offices. A large portion of our programs are services conducted in public schools, in clients’ homes, and in the community.
- Marketing & Research Analysis
- Coordinating event logistics
- Drafting social media content
- Taking photos/videos of clients doing skills-based activities
- Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program in business or marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal/written, computer and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel & Google Docs.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Available February through May.
Qualified candidates should e-mail a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.