HUMAN RESOURCES AND PROJECT COORDINATOR
With the ongoing promise of improving the lives of people with vision-related problems, the expertise of Carroll Center staff has provided help for thousands of blind and visually impaired persons with diverse opportunities for success and achieve independent living for over 83 years. Located just outside of Boston on a sprawling campus in Newton, Massachusetts, we proudly serve ALL ages and ALL stages of vision loss.
We seek an amazing, highly-motivated person to provide support across the employee lifecycle and with Center projects to be part of our team that impacts so many. Come join our team, our mission and a great work environment as a Human Resources and Project Coordinator!
The Human Resources and Project Coordinator will be responsible for the administration and operational support for recruitment, benefits, compensation, and performance management as well as maintain employee records, project coordination and more. Candidate will bring enthusiasm, a high level of customer service, strong decision-making skills and problem-solving skills. In addition, candidate should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates will possess a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field with 1-2 years of Human Resources and related project coordination or management experience.
- HRIS experience required, database management experience a plus.
- Familiarity with HR policies/procedures, recruitment practices, employee benefits, compensation and labor laws essential.
- High degree of professionalism, meticulous attention to detail, ability to work independently, and excellent communication/organizational/time management skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality, possess unquestionable integrity and ability to work with all levels of organizational staff required.
- Proficiency working with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) a must.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical & dental plans, flexible spending accounts, and an employer matching 403(b) plan.
Qualified candidates kindly forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.