EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT & CEO
The Carroll Center for the Blind has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly professional and skilled Executive Assistant to provide executive support and serve as the primary point of contact for all internal and external matters pertaining to the President and CEO’s office. The Executive Assistant will serve as a liaison to the Board of Directors and Management Team. Also, the Executive Assistant will professionally represent The Carroll Center for the Blind as the first-line ambassador and has primary responsibility for answering the Carroll Center’s main business line and directs all calls to appropriate departments or staff.
- Completing variety of complex administrative and project-related tasks.
- Preparing materials for presentations as well as Board and staff meetings.
- Calendar management.
- Meeting and event planning.
- Providing general administrative support, including; expense reports, telephone coverage, filing, typing and routing correspondence.
- Coordinating conference and travel arrangements.
- Dealing with and maintaining confidential/sensitive matters.
- Drafting senior management and management-level meeting minutes, reports, presentations, policies and other tasks that facilitate the President and CEO’s ability to effectively lead the Carroll Center.
- Coordinating and overseeing the volunteers staffing the Reception Desk.
- Greeting, welcoming and directing visitors who come to the Carroll Center.
- Answering all incoming main line telephone calls and triages callers to the appropriate employee or takes detailed message.
- Performing other projects and tasks as needed.
- College education, plus specialized administrative training or related work experience preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral/written communication, organizational and time management skills essential.
- Maintains confidentiality and professionalism as well as possess unquestionable integrity.
- The ability to work effectively with all levels of organizational staff required.
- Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint a must, database experience a plus.
The Carroll Center for the Blind offers a generous benefits package to include health, dental, flexible spending, matched retirement, 3 weeks’ vacation and 11 holidays.
Qualified candidates kindly forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.